Download the intake packet pertaining to the type of treatment you are coming in for at the time of your evaluation appointment. Be sure to print out and complete all forms entirely. We still ask you to arrive 10-15 minutes early so that we can go over the financial obligation that you are responsible for and this way you are completely ready to be seen at the start time of your appointment.
As a new patient, please bring the following with you to your first appointment:
1) A valid photo ID for verification purposes
2) Your health insurance card (required for all motor vehicle accident patients as a backup
3) Auto insurance claim information including your claim number, the adjuster's name and number
4) Attorney's contact information (only if you have retained one)
5) Radiology reports if you had studies done within the last year, CD of the images if available
Be sure to bring the payment amount that will be required with you! Below are our practice's accepted payment methods:
VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cards linked to HSA or FSA accounts, checks, and cash
New patients using their health insurance plan or those paying out of pocket, click on New Patient Intake Forms.
All New Motor Vehicle Accident Patients who have never been seen at our office, click on MVA Intake Forms for New Patients.
Any established or currently treating patient that was recently involved with in an motor vehicle accident, click on MVA Intake Forms for Established Patients.
All new workers compensation patients that have been referred for treatment and have an intake appointment scheduled, click on Workers Comp Intake Forms.